Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dexcon 2010 1st Annual Digital Conference

www.digitalexcellence.net









Thanks Tony for allowing me to cover this event
for Men on Higher Learning!

This was my first assignment covering
a digital conference and boy was I glad
I showed up!

There's so much to report of everything
I learned! I can't possibly tell you everything,
so if you scroll down, you can hear some of
what was shared at the conference.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Special thanks to Co-Founders
Michael Miranda and Pierre Clark
and Master Blogger Sy Bounds











State Rep Constance Howard
and Blog Professor/Social Media
Expert Sy Bounds









Other Speakers included:

David Chakrabarti
Salome Chasnoff
Drew Clark
Pierre Clark
Thom Clark
Rishi Desai
Jonathan Eyler-Werve
Patti Fisher
Peter Haas
Sandee Kastrul
Licia Knight
Lisa Jones
Rose Mabwa
Demetrio Maguigad
Michael Maranda
Justin Massa
Heidi Massey
Vincent McCaskill
Bruce Montgomery
Karen Mossberger
Shaz Rasul
Don Samuelson
Lowry Taylor
Nicole Turner-Lee
Denise Zaccardi
Sy Bounds

Be sure and listen to the videos!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men Taking Responsilbilty


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.