Saturday, September 11, 2010

my daily dream

This is a small version of my friend Lionel's
Poetry, if you want to give the special one
in your life something special to hear from
you. on that special day contact Lionel.

Tony Hogues
MEN ON HIGHER LEARNING.




As I wonder off in space, my dreams were of you.
Sitting by the fire place cuddled up, listening to gentle music,
sipping on a rose like wine.

Romantically whispering in each other ears,
giggling like children, rolling around on the carpet as
the sparkling candle lights comes to a burn.

I gently move close to you, kissing you on your neck,
rubbing your body as if it was silk, rising to the moment of glory,
I yell out your name, roaring like a lion sizing you up like prey,
and you my love, purring like cat.
Moaning, growning and asking me for more and more,
the passionate moment last for about an hour.

As we both smile at each other, a silent whisper,
I whisper to you asking you was it good
for you, as it was good for me, and you my love
just sit there smiling and then asking me
for seconds, and " I " My love were just getting started
to accomplish another daily dream of you and only you.
The one that makes me dream of so much passion.

Reese

Call for your personal poetry,
to be written for your special loved one.
Lionel 773 675-0933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men Taking Responsilbilty


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.