Thursday, March 11, 2010

youtube

Hi family! you know yesterday I responded to an facebook message, it had a attachment from youtube in it so I opened the youtube and it gave my computer a virus. The young lady who sent me the message responded back to me after I told her about the incident, she apologized and I accepted her apology. She said she didn't know how it was being sent to her friends on face book but she informed everyone about the situation. I'm so glad that I kept a back up computer, I was always told to keep a spare on man made things cause you never know when one might break down & you need a spare. I think it's a shame how some people in this world have no life and sit around making viruses to mess up another humans computer/work cause a lot of us work at home to make our ins meet. So a word to the wise DON'T open attachment's unless you know & trust where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Men Taking Responsilbilty


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.