Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Community Leaders

As the official Videographer of the Higher Learning Network,NFP,
it is with much joy that I share these special photos of community
leaders who work tirelessly at what they do, most without recognition.

Many leaders go without acknowledgement, but not if I have any say.
I am honored to have had the experience to have videotaped these
special events.

Special Thanks to these Leaders.

Annie Wallace, Wallace Enterprises
Twin Green, The Link & Option Center, Inc.
Troi Tyler V103
Legendary LaDonna TittleinTheMiddle
Zelda Robinson,Higher Learning Network & CLTV Traffic Reporter


Thank you for letting me be a part of the work that really
makes a difference in the community in Chicago and abroad!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Men Taking Responsilbilty


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.